Five Social Media Tips You Can Use NOW.

I’m going to keep this post short and sweet because time is limited and we have things that we want to accomplish.

So, without further ado, here are my five super simple social media tips that you can implement immediately to your marketing strategy.

FIVE SOCIAL MEDIA TIPS:

  1. Every platform is different. Facebook’s a great platform for sharing images as well as long-form content while Twitter on the other hand works best for quick and easily digestible updates. Be sure to always cater your content to fit with the style of each particular social media platform.
  2. If people are interacting with your posts, it’s best practice to respond to their comments and answer their questions. Reciprocity is a giant theme in social media, and if you want people to engage with your content, you have to engage with their content. It’s that simple.
  3. Pictures are powerful. Share images and videos often. It’s a great way to grab the attention of your audience which in turn increases the amount of people who visit your profile. Visuals can stand on their own or they can be supplemental to written content to help catch the eye of the user.
  4. Use evergreen content. Just because you’ve posted a message before doesn’t mean that it can’t be recycled, later. Evergreen content is information that’s continuously relevant (like evergreen trees keeping their leaves year round). If you have information that makes sense at different times, use it.
  5. Abide by the 80/20 rule. 80 percent of your efforts should be dedicated to posting relevant content while the other 20 percent should be used to promote your work/services etc. As is with everything in life, balance is essential.

Those were my five simple social media tips. Review them and implement them. Until next time…

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Five Social Media Tips You Can Use NOW.

    1. I’m glad you that you found them useful! Social media is all about staying ahead of the curve and using your own creativity to add a personal spin on what’s already out there!

      Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s