Content Manager, Flying Cork Media
June 2013 to Present
• Manage various client projects from start to finish ensuring their
• Social media strategy that involves the analysis of current accounts and competitors, creation of a viable strategy based on findings and implementation of ideas.
• Collaborate and assist in creating new, innovative strategies to implement in order to maximize the clients’ success.
• Manage and update more than 16 social media sites on a daily basis with original content (Facebook, Google +, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube).
• Analyze the client’s assets and continually assist in advising, developing and improving their preexisting strategies.
• Research and create content for a client’s monthly email newsletters.
• Plan, develop and implement editorial calendars for each of the blogs in order to utilize SEO keywords to drive traffic to the clients’ blog.
• Research, write and publish SEO driven blogs for clients each week.
• Skills Used: Organization, creativity, team work, SEO-focused writing, blogging, social media posting, and project management.
Intern, Highmark Internal Communications
September 2011 to June 2013
• Research, write, and publish articles for Highmark’s corporate intranet newsletter which reaches an audience of more than 35,000 Highmark employees.
• Edit, organize and distribute information for more than 100 bulletin boards that are located in Highmark’s five campuses and subsidiary locations throughout the United States.
• Manage and write articles for the “Healthy@Home” monthly wellness series.
• Establish relationships with directors at Highmark and its subsidiaries for the creation of internal articles.
Liberal Arts Blogger, Duquesne University
October 2011 to May 2013
• Published weekly posts to WordPress pertaining to the college experience and current events
Intern, Smart Futures
March 2011 to July 2011
• Updated social media (blog, Twitter, Facebook).
• Monitored mentors through the administration systems.
• Created biweekly newsletters that were forwarded to clients.
• Sent emails to teachers and mentors in order to maintain involvement.
Production Assistant, American Idol (Pittsburgh Auditions)
• Registered contestants for audition appointments
• Processed contestant informational materials
• Assisted producers in all matters related to audition process and television production
Customer Service Associate, Nrgize Lifestyle Café
May 2010 to August 2010
• Supplied healthy food options for exterior cooler.
• Gathered inventory and restocked items for the exterior coolers.
• Prepared drink and food orders for gym members.
• Established a strong rapport with customers to achieve a higher quality of customer service.
Bachelor of Arts in Corporate Communication, Duquesne University, May 2013
• Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills
• Highly motivated and goal oriented
• Capable of working effectively with a group and individually
• Able to coordinate tasks and prioritize responsibilities
Proficient in: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Tumblr, Constant Contact, Twitter, Facebook, WordPress, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, TweetDeck, Sprout Social.